RSS

Monday, February 15, 2010

What Kind Of Cm Do You Get Before Your Period Sticky CM?

Sticky CM? - what kind of cm do you get before your period

(I'm 7 days past ovulation) I have a lot of CM as others describe, but I is sticky now in 2 days. My husband and I are not really trying to prevent pregnancy for a couple of years, but only just started this month .... Time during ovulation (I use a OKP this month) and try to check my CM --- that is new to me. I know it is at first watery, then "O" is tense, and now its sticky ...... Is this normal? What type of CM is normal before your time. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. It is very difficult to say with CM, because everyone is different. Sticky is before your normal time, but that's normal when you are pregnant. It is a good sign that fields O. It could very well become pregnant.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' Life As Mama & WifeFebruary 15, 2010 at 8:15 PM

    I agree with the first poster ... Task is not easy for CM, because everyone is different. Creamy, sticky CM usually occurs in the luteal phase (the number of ovulation for the first day of the period is). I know, creamy with my last pregnancy, my CM, but I heard there may be sticky.

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete